Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And we start again

Ive decided to keep track my progress again. It has been some time since my last post, but you know how that goes. Last friday I purchased two products - EvoTest from BSN - the first concentrated test boosting powder - and TestoFREAK test booster from Colossal Labs. Youre probably wondering why Im taking two test boosters and the answer to that question is because theyre comprised of two different sets of ingredients. EvoTest is using DAA or D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium Oxide and Lactic Acid and a few other things to boost Testosterone Production. TestFREAK is using the age old Tribulus Terrestris, Dodder Seed, and some other shit. I started out 5 days ago at 206lbs. I had a short break in my concentration as i went to Wisconsin for a wedding and drank pretty heavy, so ive technically only been using the products for 3 days. I have not gained any weight, yet, but by jesus i can feel something working. Ive felt better and done more reps for cleans and presses, squats, and deadlifts. I think i need to give my body a day or two rest before i go back. I have this nasty habit of going to the gym 9 days in a row and just killing my body. Today is really going to start my diet today. Im on course for 4500 calories today. Im pretty excited to be honest. Im in a much better mood all around!

Growing boys need tang!

No comments:

Post a Comment