Monday, April 16, 2012

burning the oil

Probably more like burning both ends of the candle. Today was day 17. I am 200lbs which is +17. I benched this evening. Had a really good pump. felt great. lifted heavier than i have been for sure. probably 50lbs heavier than normal. I wasnt able to get as many reps per set but it felt great! My rage is just about out of control. I guess I have done a good job of not displaying it, but I can feel the hate inside me and I talk like a sailor. Im taking a lot of deep breaths and I get irate in the privacy of my car. On the flip side, I had a very pretty woman tell me that I looked good. I did previously have familiar relations with said pretty woman, so take that however it is supposed to be taken...(?) Anyway, I ended this evening under my caloric goal. Right around 3300 today. I made a pretty large protein shake for my post-workout and it just sat really heavy all evening. Tomorrow is TIRE FLIP TUESDAY! F YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment