Saturday, April 14, 2012

Protein!

Good evening! Today is Saturday day 15. Mid way. I weighed in this evening at 199lbs (mwahahahaha) which is +16lbs! Woke up early - feelin good lol. Had a monster protein shake in my new shaker. Two scoops of whey, 2 table spoons of peanut butter, a healthy squeeze from a hershey syrup bottle, and 20oz of whole milk! Hit the bench at the gym around 9am. I have now added 40lbs to my bench - which is fucking insane to say the least. Now admittedly some has to be muscle memory. But my weekly increase was not 20lbs, it was like 2.5. So far today, protein wise, ive had over 400 grams, with 156 grams coming from whey powder. Thats still a lot of meat... Im gonna monitor my salt intake a little more closely. My blood pressure is still kinda high, but the guys from Iron Mag Labs forum say its at its normal range. I appreciate their input. Ive had some mild cramping in my back, i dont believe it would be enough to say back pumps, but ive been taking taurine and potassium and its been helping. My rage isnt so bad if Im not around people. Noone was at the gym, it was awesome. I had an awesome steak dinner at Terre Villa and noone was in there either. Im probably just gonna spend my evening by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment