Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hemo Rage

So yesterday I received my order of Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Sucker Punch... and let me just say -- that shit is hardcore. I took a full scoop and ended up FUCKED UP for like 5 hours. No joke, it felt like I did a bunch of good cocaine and rigged up some b12 or something. It was intense. That being said, I didnt even hit the gym. I was preoccupied with women, but thats ok. I needed to take a day off! I really like Tire Flip Tuesday, but there will be others! I dont plan on going anywhere. I have not weighed myself today. I have been eating quite a bit, hoping to end around 4400 today, although yesterday I slacked due to being so fucked up. Im gonna stick with a QUARTER of a scoop. And Im no pussy when it comes to narcotics or being jacked up. You can take that to the bank, son. Ive been doing a little bit better with my rage. Still havent murdered anyone. I have contemplated it though. I will be doing deadlifts this evening. Probably through in some lat pull downs and rows as well. Get a nice back workout and Im sure I'll feel great. I really want to pull up 500lbs today, and we shall see! I feel like I must share with you the sight for sore eyes this afternoon. During my lunch, I was walking through the campus of Indiana State University. As I near the end of my lunch, I cross paths with a gorgeous little blonde who had some of THE biggest melons on display. I mean, she had those things out for everyone to notice, and by God they looked good.  we smiled at eachother in passing and then she caught me. Plain as day she saw me look right at em. But how am i supposed to help that? Thats what she wanted. She knows what she's doin...

No comments:

Post a Comment