Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hulk Smash!

Hmm well today has been a good day for me. I got up early and had a protein shake. Hit the gym with a friend and did a solid hour's worth of squats. my legs are pretty sore as i write this. such a deep burn! I burnt a pile of wood this afternoon. Thats always awesome lol. Ive been feeling very on edge lately. I didnt snap on anyone, but ive wanted to. Ive been so frustrated with these fucking retards that I dont want to go anywhere or see anyone. Ignorance and stupidity scares the shit out of me. Im honestly afraid I might snap and go to jail. If one more fat cunt rides my ass Im gonna lose it! I bought some stuff off amazon a little while ago. Some Hemo Rage Black from Nutrex. Its some hardcore shit lol. I may take tomorrow off. I believe the group of guys Ive been working out with hits bench on mondays, but im not gonna be up to that. I can still feel my last chest session hahaha. Blood pressure is still 160/90. Hanging around 4200 calories today. Several people have told me Ive bulked up recently. I mean.... You should see a difference lol. I notice a difference in my forearms, biceps, my back, lats, traps all feel and look better. Gonna try to keep it up!

Dont make me angry. You wouldnt like me when Im angry. HULK SMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment